Gilligan's Isle

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
The SS Minnow set sail from Honalulu harbor with 2 hawaiians and 5 tourists for a 3 hour pleasure cruise and yet no one brought a ukulele, how sad...

Life on that God forsaken tropical paradise would have been so much better for those poor castaways. The skipper should have always kept one on the boat, right sailquest? I think despite Ginger's previous show business experience, Maryanne would eventually become the best performer on the island.

It would have made every episode much cooler if someone did a quick uke number here or there. Maybe if they had a ukulele, they wouldn't have been trying so hard to get off the island.

If I was stranded with Mayanne, I wouldn't have been in any kind of a hurry...

dawnwells.jpg

...What a babe.

We have 7 ukuleles on our boat, and I carry one with me about half the time I go ashore, just in case...

And I would think that the Professor could have made one. I know if we got stranded on a tropical island Rich could make one. Heck, he's fabricated boat parts out of epoxy and diet coke cans. Of course he could make a uke!

BTW, in the British Virgin Islands there is a Ginger Island, but no Mary Ann. That's just not right!

The SS Minnow set sail from Honalulu harbor with 2 hawaiians and 5 tourists for a 3 hour pleasure cruise and yet no one brought a ukulele, how sad...

I don't recall any Hawaiians. :confused:

I don't recall any Hawaiians. :confused:

I was just saying the same to my wife...Gilligan and Skipper may have lived there, but they were no Hawai'ians, brah...

Morticia Addams of Lily Munster?

Top Bottom