FS: Walnut Tenor Fluke with wooden fretboard, grip strips & bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkwms

Reaction score

Tenor fluke with walnut top, wooden fretboard and grip strips. Purchased on UU last month. Previous owner painted small white dots on side of fretboard. One pencil-point sized dent on back of neck near body. Tiny scrape top left of head, almost unnoticeable. Tiny nail dents on 3rd, 5th, 7th frets (not mine, are you kidding??). All flaws previous to my ownership and tiny. Padded Chroma-Cast black knapsack-bag included. I’d been craving one of these for quite a while but alas, its chunky neck does not get along with my arthritis. Saving up for a tenor Koaloha/Opio. $249- plus USPS shipping and insurance. USPS Money Order or PayPal friends. Check reputation on eBay and on UU.
Fluke 1_16 rnd mark back of neck near body 6H.jpgFluke ding upper left and top of headstock 6H.jpgFluke front 6H.jpgfluke hole and sign 6H.jpgFluke nail marks and 1st fret marker 6w.jpg

Last edited:
If you really like it and the neck is the only thing that's making you want to sell, you might consider having them do what I am having done with mine now.

I have a Tenor Flea that I just sent over to Todd at Portland Fretworks and should be getting it back in a week or so. They are shaving the neck and creating more of a D shape so it is thin and flatter. I had them do that with my RISA stick and it's amazing the difference. They have performed various jobs on 4 different Ukes and I have been extremely happy with their work.

This is the work they did on my RISA.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...interesting-thread-EVER&highlight=RISA+THREAD

Best wishes on whatever you do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom