Florida Ukulele Network MIAMI, Florida

Braga2966

Reaction score
My name is Jo, and I am getting the word out that I am Looking for people in the Miami Florida area that would like to connect with other ukulele players. Previously there was only Ft.Lauderdale meet ups. We opened a ukulele group on Facebook for the Miami area and This group is for anyone interested in playing the Ukulele, playing music, joining or forming a band, asking questions, sharing their videos/photos/tips/kool uke stuff on the group timeline, and well just about everything Ukulele! All skill levels are welcome! We want to bring players together through group activity on FB and events periodically. Happy Strumming!

Come on over! Love to meet you and interact!

FB Group URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/floridaukulelenetworkmiami/

Great idea!
Since so few of our members have facebook accounts, TBUS has a Meetup page. Just a suggestion.

Great idea!
Since so few of our members have facebook accounts, TBUS has a Meetup page. Just a suggestion.

We have had a Meetup page for years but socially it is dead as a door nail no matter what. I'm trying to get actual social interaction and sharing on FB since it is something everyone uses and has.

I'm hoping this works because EVERYONE I know that plays ukulele lives in Ft Lauderdale and it is impossible with traffic for me to ever go to things at the times they have their events. So there Has to be people in Miami.. I've been playing 3yrs and always wanted to find the others but had no way of doing it. I'm hoping this method works :(

Thanks for the suggestion though ;) appreciate it

Where are you in Miami? I am in Hollywood and I sometimes find it difficult to get to the Ft. Lauderdale get togethers due to the traffic in that area.

Last edited:
Top Bottom