FS: Uluru III solid mahogany tenor ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Jim

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Uluru tenor uke. This was my main player for about a year and since then I've just gone off tenor in a big way - I'll always reach for a concert or a baritone. This is too nice a uke to be hanging on the wall unplayed so I'm letting it go. Specs (taken from SUS website, where I originally bought it):

All solid Mahogany body
Mahogany neck
Bound rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Bone nut and saddle
Abalone position dots
Uluru padded gigbag provided
Currently strung with Living Water low Gs. Will provide the original Aquila reentrant strings and any other tenor strings I find. It's currently strung lefty but I'll gladly swap it back on request.

It's been very well looked after, the only playing wear I can find is that the back of the neck has shined up a bit, which can be seen in the photo. There are a couple of indentations that won't photograph on the back of the neck too. I have made two modifications:

Strap buttons on heel of neck and bottom bout
New, uncompensated bridge. I will provide the original, compensated bridge as well if you want to switch it back.

These are currently selling for €519, although they were cheaper when I bought mine. So, will let it go for:

£190 collect from London
£210 posted
€240 posted

This has, far and away, the best build quality of any instrument I've owned. It's light as a feather, LOUD, perfect frets, gorgeous striping in the mahogany which doesn't show up well in the pictures.

P1010488.jpgP1010489.jpgP1010490.jpgP1010491.jpgP1010492.jpg

Sorry for the sideways pictures - I'll happily email pictures on request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom