NUUD - KINNARD KIKU Guitarlele

SoloRule

Reaction score
Last week Tuesday , this beautiful quilted maple Kinnard Kiku came to me from Australia.

I was not in the market of buying another custom built instrument but I have absolutely no self control when opportunity came knocking.

I have been ignoring my four strings children ever since this beauty arrived. I don't think I need to say more about this instrument as many of you already know and have seen video played by CAMSUKE

I found this song in a Korean site . Google translate tells me it's mean [To My Beloved].

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Correction : this is not a guitarlele.
http://www.kinnardukes.com/birth-of-the-k-k-.html

Last edited:
Super sounding Ukulele ... wonderful playing.

Camsuke ... I am NOT LOOKING for a Kinnard Super Tenor Ukulele ... um, nope. Not at all! ;)

Nice sounding guitarlele and the playing was well done also.

Just beautiful. I have been fortunate enough to stand in front of that instrument while Brenda is playing and its marvelous. It really and truly sounds like a great classical guitar. Amazing when you consider it is basically a baritone with 6 strings. John Kinnard is a magician.

Thank you all for the comments. Kiku is the perfect size for me. It has the rich tone of a classical guitar that I have been searching for but much easier to play. It just feels a little strange holding an instrument that belonged to Campbell.
The world is certainly a lot smaller than I thought.

Last edited:
Beautiful, Brenda. Many congratulations!

Pretty sure your Kiku and my Kinnard baritone are from the same maple batch.

Beautiful, Brenda. Many congratulations!

Pretty sure your Kiku and my Kinnard baritone are from the same maple batch.

I didn't know I have a twin brother. Kiku is just fatter because he lives in the North Pole now! Please show me the pictures !

Eddie
He is just as handsome as mine.
Does he have a deep baritone voice?
Thank you for the picture. Should photoshop the two together.

Quit tempting me girl! I was just talking with Kevin Beddoe about this very cool design. Nice song to your beloved! Enjoy your new Kinnard!

Quit tempting me girl! I was just talking with Kevin Beddoe about this very cool design. Nice song to your beloved! Enjoy your new Kinnard!

Thank you Kevin !
You don't need any tempting once you became friend with Downupdave. His UAS virus are deadly!
Have fun with your new addition! Looking forward to seeing it!

Top Bottom