ReWave Natural 'Ukulele Preamp

Brad Bordessa

Reaction score
I got an email this morning from a company called ReWave wanting me to sign up for their affiliate program and sell their product. Which is great, but I hadn't heard of this device before and certainly would never promote something I can't vouch for to anybody.

Seems like it's a passive, soundhole-mounted, wood contraption with pipes that filter EQ and compress the natural sound of a uke or guitar in pleasing ways. Check it out:

https://keelersound.com/products/ukulele

Has anybody tried one of these or can shed more light than their sort-of-vague website? Like most people when introduced to a completely new product, I'm skeptical and more than a little curious. The fact that they seem to treat their doo-dad as a fix-all for acoustic sound AND plugged-in sound seems strange.

I replied with basically my statement in the 1st paragraph and my address.

I've seen the ads for the rubber/plastic one planet waves has for guitar but they said Uke market wasn't big enough for a Uke version of the product. Now, this product. Copy reads well but I'd like to hear some comparisons of ukuleles with and without product on different ukuleles. Frankly, for the guitar samples, from my iPad, I couldn't hear a difference.

I'd want to try one on my ukulele before I forked out $130. Perhaps they would lend you a trial product to review so we all could benefit from you experience. Anyone see this product at Namm?

It must work.........the two coloured pencil drawings show exactly how the waves length change. You can see the drawing of the better waves lengths with the gadget in place. I'm ordering 13 of them:wallbash:

It must work.........the two coloured pencil drawings show exactly how the waves length change. You can see the drawing of the better waves lengths with the gadget in place. I'm ordering 13 of them:wallbash:

One for each of your Ukes, right Dave?? :rofl:

Top Bottom