Great Collings UT2 Doghair Available

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
Many of you know I'm a bonafide Collings fan (presently have two). I was the original owner of the UT2 Doghair that HMS just took on trade from another UU'er:

http://www.theukulelesite.com/collings-tenor-ut2-doghair-finish-1565.html

In my opinion, this is an EXCEPTIONAL mahogany uke with much better articulation in the upper and lower registers than I usually hear with an all 'hog uke.

Were I not overloaded with ukes at the moment (plus three coming later this year) I would buy this back in a heartbeat.

Both when he originally received it from Collings and when he recently took it on trade, Andrew thought seriously about keeping this one for himself.

Please end my misery, somebody buy this so I stop looking longingly at the photos and video! ;-)

I love a doghair finish. But I'm a soprano/concert guy so someone else will have to be the lucky new owner. But I really love a doghair finish.

Someone got it... It is now listed as "Out of Stock"

Congratulations to the new lucky owner!

I love a doghair finish. But I'm a soprano/concert guy so someone else will have to be the lucky new owner. But I really love a doghair finish.

I think it's a love it or hate it thing. Like you, I really love it, especially when bridge and fretboard are ebony.

Top Bottom