FS Bonanza Concert Ukulele in new Amoeba shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornerqueen

Reaction score
SOLD
scoobydoo front.jpgscoobydoo back.jpg

This is a very mellow sounding little guy with great tone definition. It is strung with clear fluorocarbon strings. Trying to make room for more displays. His nickname is Scoobydoo. We are finding this new shape extremely comfortable to hold and play. Let me know if you would like to make him yours. The price is $199 plus $20 shipping in Continental US.

Last edited:
Nice playing, Shelley, and lovely sparkle to this uke. Looks like a super comfy thing to hold, too.

How much is Scoobydoo selling for?

Scoobydoo.

Hi..$199, plus shipping. It is a sweet sounding instrument. It's a sweet sounding little thing. Might even throw in a dog paws strap for a prior customer..lol.

It would sound great with a low g also. If you purchased it I would change it to low g for you.

Hi..$199, plus shipping. It is a sweet sounding instrument. It's a sweet sounding little thing. Might even throw in a dog paws strap.

Did you say in the video that the wood was black walnut with Aspen top? Are they both solid wood, no laminates? Pretty good price. Do you make tenors? I'm off to check you site. Never heard of Aspen for a sound board but it sounded good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom