This just goes to show how out of the loop I am....

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
W hen d id typ ing L ike dis bec ome popu lar???? :confused:

How and why?

I've never seen that.

Rayan, just a guess, but could it be a new way to get pass one's spam filter?? Don't know... never seen it yet.... e.lo.........

Was thinking the same thing...would probably work..??:eek:

I teach middle school and I have to tell you, the answer is, because it is.

I'm still trying to figure out the persisence of "busting slack" (wearing pants 3 sizes to big, practically around your knees). It's a little disturbing when the 30something parents of my students come to meetings dressed like that.

I'm not putting anyone who types like that down. I'm honestly just curious when and how it started.

W hen d id typ ing L ike dis bec ome popu lar???? :confused:

How and why?
are you talking about the pics on myspace? i just looked through them and noticed that even the captions on my pics are like that. but i never did that on purpose. maybe its a way to keep spammers from searching for key words that lead them to people who are interested in the subject matter of their spammage.

Never seen it before

I seE TypInG Lyk thIs mOre pOpulAr

capitals then non capitals everywhere, i think you do a e i o u in caps, dunno lmfao

I remember those. I had thought they were so 5 years ago though. It was funny watching a girl type like that in person. Basically, they use one hand, and have the other on the left shift KeY hIttinG it aT rAnDom tImes tO bE CoOl, YoU KnoW? I can't do it. My brain isn't sophisticated enough.

I remember those. I had thought they were so 5 years ago though. It was funny watching a girl type like that in person. Basically, they use one hand, and have the other on the left shift KeY hIttinG it aT rAnDom tImes tO bE CoOl, YoU KnoW? I can't do it. My brain isn't sophisticated enough.

haha yeah, its usually females that do it. If thats what you even mean..

And yeah i cant do it either.. I do it in my name though, because i like capitals in stuff you see all the time. ^^

What spam filter? (Shows how out of the loop I am.) How would that get past a spam filter?
experimentjon, spam filters check for certain words or an email address that are known to be offensive or already tagged as spam. Either by yourself or a software program like Norton or McAfee who's job is to keep the spammer under control. Spammers however continue try to out wit these filters by changing up the tagged word or address to get through the current filter settings. For example, let's say the email word that is tagged "spam" on the filter is.. xyxyxyxyxyx By changing it to x y x y x y x y x it makes it through to filter and into your email inbox or whatever... I merely suggest that this new way of spelling words could be a way to make it pass a spam filter.....thanks, e.lo.....

experimentjon, spam filters check for certain words or an email address that are known to be offensive or already tagged as spam. Either by yourself or a software program like Norton or McAfee who's job is to keep the spammer under control. Spammers however continue try to out wit these filters by changing up the tagged word or address to get through the current filter settings. For example, let's say the email word that is tagged "spam" on the filter is.. xyxyxyxyxyx By changing it to x y x y x y x y x it makes it through to filter and into your email inbox or whatever... I merely suggest that this new way of spelling words could be a way to make it pass a spam filter.....thanks, e.lo.....

OOOOOOH. I knew what a spam filter was, but I didn't realize that they worked like that. Very cool. Thanks for the info! :D It all makes sense now.

Top Bottom