Good Going Snark!

rappsy

Reaction score
We are all quick to criticize when a company doesn't do the right thing by us. Unfortunately, we are not as quick to offer kudos when something good happens.

My snark tuner's connector pins broke. It is now unable to be mounted on the part that connects to the Uke. I wrote them with pictures, and they quickly wrote back asking for my address and I just received a replacement.

Nice going Snark!!!

I also enjoyed their insert. (This wasn't a DOA unit, but you get the point.)IMG_20170330_115105.jpg

Thanks for sharing the good news -- you're correct that we're quick to put the word out when a company does something bad (like the USPS sending the cops and a bomb squad to someone's house for a ukulele shipment) but we don't always pass along news of the good things that companies do. Thanks!

My Snark stopped working about a month before the 1 year warranty expired - I wrote them a note, and they replaced it, free of charge. Great customer service!

Good on ya Lenny for spreading some happy news, love the cool humor on that label. We should all talk more about the positive things that happen. Snark has alway been my tuner of choice, got 4 or 5 of them. I will definitely continue to support them.

Very cool of them.

Top Bottom