Multi-Uke Stand DIY

Inkdork

Reaction score
Hi all! Long time no see! I got sucked down the rabbit hole with a violin, and now a bass guitar, and I'm hopefully back for a bit. :)

I have several of the pretty wooden single uke stands as shared by someone here a while back, but they do take up quite a bit of floor space.

Yesterday I decided to use the DIY multi guitar stands I've seen online as reference and build one for my ukes. This actually takes up slightly less space then 3 of the individual stands, and it holds 5 ukes. Its still a little tall for my soprano, but it'll do.

Pictures!

stand1-e1490891884749.jpg

stand2-e1490891905846.jpg

stand3-e1490891920401.jpg

You can see all the measurements, materials needed, etc here.

Had wondered what happened to you -- glad you came to the ukulele section of the tunnels for a bit!

Had wondered what happened to you -- glad you came to the ukulele section of the tunnels for a bit!

Lol yeah. I got lost.... :p

I'm trying to designate a specific practice time each day for music, and really trying to get on a regular sleep schedule so maybe I will get more done during the day.

My poor baritone uke (and pretty much everything else) is neglected which makes me sad because I really wanted to be playing it a lot more than I have been.

And I'm starting to see a pattern here. Every time I come back to UU for a visit, a new uke finds its way into my possession. Every freaking time, after I bought my first uke.

I just spent hours reading threads here, reading reviews on multiple sites, and I just ordered a bass uke that should be here within a week.

Seriously, you guys a bunch of dirty, rotten enablers! And I say that with affection of course!

You all should be ashamed on yourselves! ;)

I wonder if when the new uke gets here, my bass teacher will notice if I bring it instead of my bass guitar.... hehe.

Top Bottom