For Sale - Kamaka 8 string with Blues Reunion Continental Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This ukulele is not new or pristine. It has scratches (no cracks) and you can see that the finish has worn off on the back of the neck. The black fret board has lost a lot of black. This instrument has been played, a lot, by me and whoever owned it before I did.
It sounds wonderful. I have it strung with Worth strings gGcCEEAA. It has an unknown brand of passive pickup. It also has a clear plastic pick guard on it. I don't know how long the guard has been on it or what would happen if it was removed but it does not seem to bother the sound at all.
This has been my absolute favorite to play at sing arounds and open mics. Since it left the house a lot, I have kept it in a Blues Reunion Continental Case. This is not your typical gig bag. The case alone has a list price of $199 (though I'm sure they get discounted) http://reunionblues.com/product/217/RBTUK

Price of this ukulele with Case is reduced from $900 to $750 and includes shipping anywhere in the 48 states.

2017-03-31 12.51.16.jpg2017-03-31 12.51.49.jpg2017-03-31 12.52.43.jpg2017-03-31 12.55.28.jpg

Last edited:
That is a beauty.

It's the sound of this uke that really makes it. The solid Koa and quality of the Kamaka construction plus the Worth strings combine to provide a unique sound. My hands are currently unable to play fretted instruments (and I've never been that good of a player anyway), I wish that I could provide a sound sample.
Whoever buys it gets a money back guarantee (they pay return shipping) if they don't fall in love with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom