Interest Check - Big Rusty #21 Tenor Resonator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Big Rusty #21 Tenor Resonator

Unfortunately, Russ Morin is no longer with us. He made a series of unusual but distinctive resonator ukuleles. Each one was different, and each sounded great. He used National cones and I think that is what really made his instruments stand out. This is #21.
I think that if Woody Guthrie were still alive he would paint "This machine has Mojo" across the front of it.

http://www.russmorin.com/green2.html

I had owned three tenor resonator ukuleles and decided to lend this one to Jon Duncan (aka Hippie Dribble, Mountain Goat ets). It is currently in route back to me.

If anyone is interested in this ukulele, please send me a PM

Last edited:
Hey John, there should be room in my inbox now. Or you could email me at the email address i provided

This one is still in transit back to me. I am toying with the idea of putting this on EBay and then donating all the proceeds to the American Cancer Society in honor of Russ Morin. I believe in the healing power of music, both physically and emotionally.

This will be my last sale listed on UU for now. I have decided to keep my Mya-Moe Lap Steel as it does not bother my hands (I play that with a tone bar and finger picks). I am also keeping a Kamaka HF3 and a Blueridge BR-160 Dreadnaught guitar in case I have guests that play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom