Breedlove premier concert rosewood 2014

jcrooks

Reaction score
Breedlove premier concert rosewood Price drop!

Hi everyone I have a 2014 Breedlove premier concert rosewood guitar for sale. The guitar has a sikta spruce top Indian rosewood back and sides and fishman electronics. The guitar is in factory new condition, I traded for it with a authorized Breedlove dealer just a couple days ago and this guitar was a brand new 2014 model in their store. Reason for selling is a custom build is starting to finish up a little sooner than expected.

Asking price is $1750 shipped conus w/hard case and two humidifiers (now $1050 !!!))
Thanks and don't hesitate to ask any questions
Would only consider trades for another USA made Breedlove in excellent condition.
Also very specifically classical or flamenco guitars by Shelton Farretta.
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg
IMG_0221.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Johnson, and Sam

Yes she is a great guitar and craftsmanship is top notch just like all the made in Oregon Breedlove products I have owned

Price drop to $1400, that's very low for this guitar

I know there are some guitar players here that would love this.

I just don't understand why is this beauty still here.
Very smart to put it up on reverb and yes some people prefer buying from third party instead of directly from the owner. No doubt this will go very fast through reverb. Thank you for giving your UU friends first chance. Really appreciate it.

Hey brenda thanks for the kind words about the guitar.
Make me an offer folks.

You may consider revising the price at the top (#1) so that people know it's now a new low price?

Final price drop to $1250, insane deal for a like new guitar

Beaut of a guitar! I love my Breedlove atlas series.

My Breedlove Masterclass Uke isn't getting many bites either (on UU or Reverb)...with high ticket sales it's important to be patient - you'll find the right buyer!

Top Bottom