New Outdoor Ukulele soprano color...

I want!

But I am currently broke and forbidden to buy new ukuleles.

Sadness.

Maybe they'll hang around long enough I can get one later.

*crosses fingers*

Oh wow! Purple is MY color.

Must not buy another uke, must not buy another uke...

Any new uke is always the last uke we buy. :p

I was really good about not adding more, even sold some, until March where I got two new additions. And the worst part is, I keep thinking about getting a baritone again. Maybe a used one, which would make it a slightly better idea.

Any new uke is always the last uke we buy. :p

I was really good about not adding more, even sold some, until March where I got two new additions. And the worst part is, I keep thinking about getting a baritone again. Maybe a used one, which would make it a slightly better idea.

I've never been dumb enough to claim that that! I've claimed it would be the last one for now, but never the last ever.

Smarter than me! :) I was certain I was done hunting for ukes, twice, then my preferences changed and I looked for something to match them.

Hey...they told me last week that the next new color was going to be cobalt blue :confused: Maybe they meant for the tenor.
Yeah, there was supposed to be a blue soprano limited edition. Maybe it is still to come.......Either that or what was supposed to be blue turned out looking more like this one. haha...I guess we'll have to wait and see. Actually, as they say on the site: In low light it looks blue-violet.......
The moonshine color is still my favorite.

Last edited:
Top Bottom