New Ono Koa Concert

saltytri

Reaction score
This 16" concert was built for one of our UU members. The design brief was for a traditional appearance, including a koa neck, with the addition of the longer scale and side sound port. It's strung low G with the latest Southcoast ML-WB string set. This are very well balanced and give the instrument a lively and resonant tone. In fact, they are the best sounding strings I've tried on a 16" concert.

33863526855_b1661996e6_c.jpg

33707271242_16a1d06278_c.jpg

33707273392_b231d2a048_c.jpg

33863530175_8d4e0a96a9_c.jpg

Last edited:
So classy. :cool:

Rosette on this one looks unusual. What's the story on that?

Thanks, Jim. There really isn't too much of a story on the rosette. It's just mother of pearl and black veneer. I wanted it to be simple and different from what I usually do.

Exceedingly handsome and classy looking. Love it.

Bee-you-tee-full!!!

:drool:

Thank you David!! Your work is amazing. I cannot wait to get my hands on this beauty!

:drool:

Thank you David!! Your work is amazing. I cannot wait to get my hands on this beauty!

Congratulations on a beauty. The fact that you now own a second Ono says it all. Enjoy your new addition

Congratulations on a beauty. The fact that you now own a second Ono says it all. Enjoy your new addition

Thanks Dave. I absolutely love my Ono pineapple! The look, sound, and playability are all top notch. I knew what look I wanted and couldn't think of anyone other than David to make it!

Congrats on your new baby!

Beautiful! I'm thinking that a 16" is a great choice, too. Enjoy!

Top Bottom