Mya-Moe Master Grade Quilted Mahogany Tenor Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDougall

Reaction score
Today for your consideration I have Mya-Moe Tenor Classic number 1991. Master grade quilted mahogany top, back, and sides. Mahogany neck. Beautiful walnut and maple rope binding and rosette. Peghead tuners. Delivered to me July, 2016 from Mya Moe. Shall deliver with Mya Moe strap and deluxe hardshell case. Near mint condition with only minor playing scratches which cannot be photographed without an electron microscope. People immediately know by the looks that this is a special instrument. 1991 has been proudly displayed and played on a regular basis for 9 months. The sound is equally as beautiful as the special piece of mahogany from which is it built. Warm and mellow but with better focus and attack than my koa Mya Moe. The best balance of any uke I have ever owned. Not an exceptionally loud instrument, but the tone has so much character, and I believe this one is just getting started. You have to hear it to believe it really. Message me and I will text you a sound sample! (870) 672-2091

As my collection and playing have evolved I have a new direction I would like to go. Hint: it happens to be for sale on the Mya Moe website right now!

$1,500 PayPal and shipped. Insurance included.

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1991

I have both bought and sold high value ukulele on this website and all transactions have gone very smoothly.

Message me for more information or questions of any kind at all. Thanks.

Collin

Attachments

• 2140.jpg
    2140.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 312
  • 21402.jpg
    21402.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Here is another picture of 1991 "hanging" with it's soon to be ex-roomie 2140.

Attachments

• 19914.jpg
    19914.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Also interested in trades for Mya Moe tenors or concerts with cedar or spruce tops or Kamaka deluxe tenors with cedar tops.

One time price bump on this beautiful ukulele. One must leave for another to come in or I'll be short a wife!

Feel free to text me with questions or for pictures or sound sample.

(870) 672-2091

I'm holding out hope someone will pick up this beauty before the uke I want sells. Text me for sound samples or better pictures!

Off the market.

The uke I was after was removed from the Mya Moe site today so this beauty is staying here!

thanks to those of you who were interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom