Koaloha Tenor with Baggs pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I am very interested in purchasing this uke, but would like to ask a few more questions. Is there any noticeable damage to the uke in any places? Does it buzz when being played or have any other noticeable intonation or playing defects? Could you post some pictures of the back and the sides or the uke as well so I can see all angles of it? And does this come with a hard case? Thanks in advance for your response - I know this is a lot of information I'm asking for, but even though this is a great deal, I would like to know this before purchasing.

If you PM me an email address I will send you pictures. I am at my storage quota with the forum and can't add any without removing some from another listing. I do have someone coming to see it tomorrow, and he has first pick. No noticeable damage and no obvious playing defects, though I do not have the skills to give it a proper workout! I can add a hard case for a small increase in price, or throw it in for free if you cover the shipping, in the event it doesn't sell tomorrow.

Ok - if it doesn't sell today, them let me know and I can pm you my email address for additional photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom