ukulele black metal t-shirt design

we tigers

Reaction score
I designed a ukulele t-shirt. After seeing all these overly happy ukulele shirts I thought it was time for a bit of black metal style to enter the uke world. So here's my take on it.

If you want one you can pick one up at our spreadsheet shop. (I haven't got any commission on it since spreadsheet is expensive enough as it is...) https://shop.spreadshirt.nl/wetigers

Hahaha. Love it!

:agree: Fantastisch! ::shaka:)

I ordered a big batch of small stickers with the design that I'll be taking to GNUF. I have to make sure you'll get a bunch, Paul.

It's very cool. Unfortunately, I can't print my clothes on my own because I don't have the necessary equipment and paints, but soon I'm thinking of taking this step because I really like to customize my clothes. So far, I always turn to this company https://matohash.com/ and I like the quality of the products. I always add different quotes and images that I want and something great comes out. The only downside is that I have to wait a day until the order comes home and for this reason, I would like to take the necessary devices and do everything at home.

Last edited:
I agree. I don't dig the standard ukulele vibe. I tend to play things a bit darker. My only ukulele t-shirt is from the 4-stringed reapers of doom ukulele club. Google it. It is a nice logo

I placed an order for a large quantity of little stickers with the design, which I'll be bringing to GNUF. Paul, I need to make sure you get a lot of them.

I'm navigating the new website for the first time, AND I'm pretty much a luddite. I don't have a PC and I just use my older Android Note.

Is it true that I need to buy "Photo Bucket" to see photos of this T-shirt?
Ugh.

This thread is from 2017...and the person that brought it back in May only has one post with a link to a business. So a spammer I would say.
I doubt the pics are even on that site anymore.
There are a lot of old threads getting brought back here lately.

This thread is from 2017...and the person that brought it back in May only has one post with a link to a business. So a spammer I would say.
I doubt the pics are even on that site anymore.
There are a lot of old threads getting brought back here lately.
Yeah, it's weird that the one other comment from this morning is basically the exact same statement as the last comment in 2017. Also, that member joined two minutes before they made that post.

The original link on the original post works to view the shirt, along with other products that wetigers has. Never heard of that website but it looks like just a screenprinting site where you design your own stuff and they print it and sell it for you maybe? I dunno. Never been into that stuff.

Reactions: jer
Top Bottom