FT- KoAloha Concert (Want Tenor in Return)

Kyle23

Reaction score
I have a very nice 2016 KoAloha Concert KCM-00 and I was looking to trade it for a Tenor, preferably a K brand, but I'll listen to offers. I really have grown out of concerts and I would like to venture off into the world of Tenors. It is a factory second I believe and the only flaw I can see is in the finish on the headstock. It seems as if a small scratch was made while cutting the strings. Other than that, I haven't found a flaw. KoAloha is usually very picky and their factory seconds usually have an invisible flaw! It's very hard to see in the pictures I'm providing, but if you would like another one I can attempt it and email it to you.

I'm looking for basically any tenor that catches my eye. I know a lot of K Brand Tenors are worth more money wise, but maybe someone is looking for a switch just like me and the money gap won't mean much. Any offer is welcome!

SlhcirD.jpg

VemCQUW.jpg

AmqHDTG.jpg

CP06boa.jpg

Here are some video/sound samples

Last edited:
Love the colors of this koa. Very beautiful! Hope you find someone to trade with you.

That is a particularly fetching looking KoAloha!

There's someone here in the Marketplace wanting to buy a KCM-00...

I did see that, but I'd rather try and swap straight up for a koa tenor. I know it may be hard to get a fair trade of a concert for a tenor, but I'm holding out for one.

Very nice looking ukulele! Does it have any extras like maybe a hard case, shipping or.... to balance out the cost difference between it and a koa tenor? For example, a KoAloha KCM-00 and a Kamaka HF-3 might have a $300 to $400 cost difference depending on how KoAloha seconds are priced.

Very nice looking ukulele! Does it have any extras like maybe a hard case, shipping or.... to balance out the cost difference between it and a koa tenor? For example, a KoAloha KCM-00 and a Kamaka HF-3 might have a $300 to $400 cost difference depending on how KoAloha seconds are priced.

Just a hard shell uke crazy case is all I have for this one. Maybe to balance it out a bit more I could pay for the other persons shipping also. Like I said before, I'm really hoping someone has a tenor they don't like or can't play and badly wants a concert enough to trade. It's a long shot but worth a try!

Also thanks for the nice words everyone.

I have a lanikai curly koa tenor with pick up and tuner built in. Hard shell case.

Last edited:
When you go to post, above here is a bar with all the tools. The picture of the tree icon works or you have to find an image hosting website. The only lanikai I found that was koa was laminated koa, I'm really only looking for solid wood.

What do you want for the concert? I have koaloha tenors however they are the slim with misi pickup, and the Naupaka with baggs 5.0 pick up the difference in value is way too much. So how much so you can buy a tenor

Top Bottom