Collaboration with Jon Prown

Dominator

Reaction score
My good friend Jon Prown and I have talked about recording together for a few years but it just never happened. When I was working out Jake's Piano Forte I sent Jon a draft of the tab I had put together and he suggested that if I recorded it that he would like to add another track to it so we could finally put the first collaboration behind us. I recorded my track and posted it here a couple of weeks ago and when I got home from Hayward last night Jon’s recording was in my inbox.

Jon is a fantastic player and much the same as I used to be (and still am to some degree) he is a perfectionist. My track was not perfect and Jon isn’t totally pleased with his track either but for a couple of old farts I’m really happy with the way it turned out and look forward to doing more collabs with him in the future.

Piano Forte - Dominator & Jon Prown

Last edited by a moderator:
That was amazing. It definitely did the original composition justice and more. Great job, Dom and Jon

Thanks guys. Jon is a really great player. Just now starting to get out of the living room and perform.

Top Bottom