Reverb pedal for electro uke...

Fuzzbass

Reaction score
Has anyone any recommendations for a good sounding reverb pedal for uke? Having been a bass player for 20 plus years with a pedalboard of around a dozen pedals, I can't believe I have never owned a reverb pedal :)

I've been researching a reverb pedal lately with the condition that I don't want to spend a lot of money.
So far my research has identified the Behringer RV600 as a good option at around $50. It seems to get favorable reviews and is probably the one I will purchase. Look it up on youtube for specific info.

My Roland Micro Cube amp has several effects built in, might be worth taking a look at to see if it would be a better option than separate pedals.

I have a Yamaha THR5A that I play though sometimes, it has a nice sounding reverb, but with plans in the future to get a Cigar Box Guitar, I'm looking for a separate pedal now.

I have had plenty of Behringer stuff in the past, and they have always been good value for money, without being flashy or over the top. I have an old mixer of theirs that I have had for 15 years or so, its still going, with a little tlc from time to time :)

I chose a Danelectro FAB chorus pedal as a great "bang for the buck." If I ever play my electric solid body more, I guess I'll need a reverb pedal.

I have a Hardwire reverb, but I'd like a Strymon Blue Sky...

Boss RV-6 or EHX Cathedral, if you like versatility. My favorite reverb pedal is the Mr. Black Supermoon, but it does some weird stuff. Definitely check out the demos on YouTube!

Boss RV-6 or EHX Cathedral, if you like versatility. My favorite reverb pedal is the Mr. Black Supermoon, but it does some weird stuff. Definitely check out the demos on YouTube!

Like the look of the Boss RV-6. Might have to get saving :)

Top Bottom