For Sale Cordoba Mini M

islandho

Reaction score
Bought new July 2016. Strung with Southcoast HU-W3 EFS strings,
provides the sound I prefer. But their are other choices. There is a hardly noticable ding, otherwise like new. See photos. This is my first
six string experience, has encourage me to more to a guitar. Can't have both. Asking $160.00 plus shipping. Un-used gig bag included. Questions PM me.IMG_0434.jpgIMG_0435.jpg

This is a perfect instrument for anyone wants to step up to six strings without breaking the bank. Unlike other in the same category, this one is built for finger style because of the string spacing.
I have done exactly that before graduating to a custom built Kiku. Its super light weight. Great travel guitar! This is an incredible deal too!

This is a perfect instrument for anyone wants to step up to six strings without breaking the bank. Unlike other in the same category, this one is built for finger style because of the string spacing.
I have done exactly that before graduating to a custom built Kiku. Its super light weight. Great travel guitar! This is an incredible deal too!

I appreach your comments.

For another bump, I'll say that I'd never part with my Mini M. Unbelievably good sound from such a reasonably priced instrument. Very comfy to play as well - I got rid of my Kala guitalele and got this instead.

Top Bottom