Of Gnomes and Cats and NUDs

OhioBelle

Reaction score
IMG_5934.jpgIMG_5937.jpg

Well, I guess I couldn't resist the siren call of the Limited Edition Outdoor Soprano after all! And while I am confessing, I might as well go answer DownUpDave's query about tax refunds in the affirmative!

Attachments

• IMG_5936.jpg
    IMG_5936.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 37
I think Choirguy is looking for an Outdoor Ukulele tenor, first generation.

Great photos, including cat!

I feel mildly guilty for having encouraged getting the purple uke, but I do think it's original!

Great photos, including cat!

I feel mildly guilty for having encouraged getting the purple uke, but I do think it's original!

No need to feel guilty, Mivo. This is totally on me, and a perfect convergence of things I love - ukuleles and the color purple. It's very original, and I am supremely happy with it.

Congratulations OhioBelle! Love the color!

I am glad you found a good use for your refund and my thread :D

That is one sexy looking purple uke......hot sfuff. I love the headstock logo with the moose antlers. Do you know if that is just for this limited edition soprano?

Some nice markings there (on the cat, of course!) Bengal?

bratsche

Those antlers are on all of their ukes. Aren't they great? Just wait till you see inside the sound hole. See my marketplace posts for pics of the awesomeness on the tenor.

Yes, and when you harvest one that makes you a "thumb picker".....

Thumb picker, ha!

So this little purple soprano went on it's first road trip yesterday. Not a long trip, but enough to know I like playing it just as much as I liked the Outdoor tenor. One bonus of the soprano over the tenor for "car uke" purposes - it's small enough that I don't need to push the seat back to play it!

Top Bottom