Just missed the doghair Collings that just sold - anyone else want to part with one?

Eyeguy

Reaction score
Just missed out on the doghair finish Collings tenor that just sold - anyone else have one they want to part with? And for the individual who purchased this one before I could pull the trigger, keep me in mind should you decide to part with it.

Last edited:
I have a mahogany concert UC2 Collings, that I've been thinking of selling for $1800.

Last edited:
Mine is Translucent White, not standard, so you see the wood grain and has tortoise shell binding. Mine is not a Doghair. The black doghair is more dramatic, but mine is classier.
I've decided to hold on to mine awhile longer and experiment with strings.

Last edited:
I have a UC41K for sale. It is flame koa. I am the original owner and it is in like new condition. Played very little. Found I like soprano size. Asking $1700 buyer pays shipping and insurance.

I have a UC41K for sale. It is flame koa. I am the original owner and it is in like new condition. Played very little. Found I like soprano size. Asking $1700 buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Sweet, that's a deal! Wish I had the extra cash...

Thanks for all the replies folks - I do appreciate it, however, I'm actually looking for a tenor.

Top Bottom