Custom pineapples?

GreyPoupon

Reaction score
I know there are a wide range of very gifted instrument makers who specialize in ukuleles.

But what is the short list of custom makers who have a strong back ground in pineapples?

Or if a maker can craft an awesome martin style uke is there no reason he won't do the same with a pineapple as well?

Is making a pineapple a specialization, or is an uke an uke?

Ko'olau is the pineapple guys, there is a T100 at the blue guitar that plays very well, think its like 1.1K.

They did a limited 500 run as well that was drop dead amazing, like the pinnacle of pineapples.

Ko-p-front-web.jpg

I'm no builder, but I'd think it would be easier to make a pineapple than a regular-shaped ukulele. :confused:

My MP concert pineapple is still one of my Fav's and the best damn deal you are going to find on a custom ukulele. Mike even makes tenor and baritone pineapples if that stikes you!

Mike Pereira/MP Ukulele

http://www.mpukuleles.com/

Good luck!
William

Last edited:
I'm currently awaiting a custom pineapple tenor from John K. of Ko'olau...thanks for reminding me! Now I can writhe the night away!...:)

What's a pineapple uke?

I'm currently awaiting a custom pineapple tenor from John K. of Ko'olau...thanks for reminding me! Now I can writhe the night away!...:)

How did you order it. I have been looking for one of the ko'olau pineapple 500's for a long while. I did not know they were doing full customs again.

Top Bottom