Martin Baritone/Lanikai Baritone

UkeFoote

Reaction score
Hey Folks, Brian here.

I've two baritone ukuleles for sale.

First up, my early 1960s Martin. Purchased four years ago, per the seller I was the second owner, and the uke sat unremoved from its case from c. 1965-2013. In great shape with small ding on right lower bout. Fabulous tone. Strung with Martins (wound low D), and I'll throw in two more sets. I'm asking $1050 plus shipping - will include original chipboard case. I couldn't figure out how to post a picture of the instruments, but here's a link to my website which shows the Martin with my other "go to" ukuleles (nfs). If you're interested in either baritone, send me a private message and I can send you pictures, or if anyone wants to give me a quick tutorial on how to post a pic, that'd be swell (I looked for info on this on the UU website to no avail)

Here's a video of me playing the Martin on "Who Knows Where the Time Goes" by Fairport Convention:

Second up, my 2013 Lanikai LU21BEK (in EC, has onboard Fishman pickup/electronics, and is strung with Worth brown low D unwound). I bought this instrument to play live because I didn't want to put a pickup in the Martin. I'm sorry I don't seem to be able to post a picture of the instrument, but here is what it is:
http://butlermusicstore.com/product/lanikai-lu21-bek-baritone-electric-ukulele-w-fishman-electronics-2nd-319

I'm asking $120 plus shipping - will include very sweet Stagg brand tweed case, and an extra set of Worths.

Why am I selling my baritones? I've got to make room (and budget!) for this, which will replace the functionality of both the instruments I'm selling:
https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=2160&submit=track

Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
I couldn't open the link to your pictures.

What a beautiful, brilliant video!

Good luck with the sale, Martin baritones are quite special. I happen to own an almost identical Mya Moe baritone, mine's cocobolo with sitka spruce instead of your englman. You will really enjoy it.

Last edited:
I am fortunate to have Brian and his studio here in my back yard. I've had an opportunity to play both his Martin and the Mya Moe recently and each has their own sweet voice. Brian takes great care of his many fine instruments. Buy with confidence!

Congratulations on the Mya Moe!

If I hear of anyone looking I will certainly send them your way.

Top Bottom