FS: Left-Hand Kala U-Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosepose

Reaction score
This is a Kala U-Bass, for a LEFT-HANDED player, spruce top, fretted.

It's in excellent condition. It has a very small ding (see picture) on the neck that doesn't affect playability. Other than that, it looks new. My husband purchased this new in November 2014 and it has only been lightly played. It never left our smoke-free, temperature-controlled house. It comes with a U-Bass gig bag, in like-new condition, and two extra sets of strings.

The price is $175 and we will pay $25 toward shipping.

Any lefties out there?

Attachments

• DSC03964.jpg
    DSC03964.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC03749.jpg
    DSC03749.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC03755.jpg
    DSC03755.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC03752.jpg
    DSC03752.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC03884.jpg
    DSC03884.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 15
I'm interested. How do we do this - Paypal or what?
Thanks!
Dennis

Why does the headstock photo have white Aquila Thundergut strings and the full photo have black Pahoehoe strings? The U-bass normally comes with Pahoehoe. And $175 including shipping is very low.

You're right. The price is very low. It's $175 plus $25 toward shipping. I had previously listed it for sale twice on the UU Marketplace starting at $275 and dropping it but had no interest. It seems like you pay a premium price for a left-handed instrument but often have a hard time on a re-sale.

My husband plays a regular bass guitar. I thought it would be neat if he could play along with me on my baritone uke with a U-Bass, so we bought one for him to try. He changed the strings a few times but couldn't get used to the different feel of strings and the neck size, so it's been sitting in the closet. The photos show different strings because I used some of my old photos from the previous listing. The other strings he tried are included in the sale, by the way.

Thanks for checking it out. I think a sale will be finalized on it today, but I wanted to respond to clear up any confusion.

I think I sent you a PM with my shipping details, but I can't seem to find any indication that my message was actually sent, so here's hoping.

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom