Coming back from the grave

ahreeka

Reaction score
Not really. I was fresh out of high school when I first joined this community. My career path led me to becoming a filmmaker and one of people I work with is great with his guitar, which kind of inspired me to pick up the 'ol ukulele again for fun.

This place brings back so many memories. We started the "ukulele boom" in my area and it's awesome seeing the younger kids still getting into it. My contribution was that I transcribed a few Aldrine pieces from back in the day such as "First Love" by Utada Hikaru and his "Ukulele Waltz". I had people message me if they wanted it.

I still have these tabs and responded to a few messages that were sent some three years ago (sorry!). Message me if anyone is interested. Just tag/credit Aldrine and me if and when you post a video. I'd love to watch it! The reason why I don't post it publicly is that I originally didn't know if Aldrine was okay with it. (you can probably search for my original post from years ago).

You can DM/follow me on IG at @mavpmedia. I can send the tabs through there if I ever become MIA again.

Happy playing!

Last edited:
Good to have you back. It's funny how years can go by but once you pick up an instrument again, it all comes back.

John

Top Bottom