Meeting Jake?

jdmcnasty

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm planning on seeing Jake Shimabukuro in Rochester, NY in a couple months and i was wonder what the chances are of me being able to meet him. I've seen lots of photos of fans with Jake, signed ukes, etc. so I'm assuming it's quite possible, right?

One good thing about Jake is that he still enjoys meeting the fans. You will be able to get in line after the show and meet with him and get your stuff signed. Enjoy the show. You will be blown away when you see him live.

yeah Dominator pretty much said it all. and dont be worried he stays there till everyone who wants to see him can. He really is great to his fans, treats you like you have known each other for years. As dominator said you will be BLOWN away...its amazing.
Have Fun!
-Seth

One good thing about Jake is that he still enjoys meeting the fans. You will be able to get in line after the show and meet with him and get your stuff signed. Enjoy the show. You will be blown away when you see him live.

Does he ever get over to the UK, I'd love to see him live?

Regards

Jake AND Bruce are both class acts.

You would be hard pressed to find a cooler bunch of guys who take the time to spend time with their fans as they do.

The music business needs more like them!! :shaka:

[...] dont be worried he stays there till everyone who wants to see him can. He really is great to his fans, treats you like you have known each other for years. [...]

Now that's the way to do it. :cool:

Not everyone is so patient.

Many years back, after a Deep Purple gig, I heard a member of the band complaining "Can't someone move these bloody people?". A few disappointed fans that night.

I think of heard of this Jake fellow, does he ever come here to Hawaii? ;)

Last edited:
I'm positive he does... I saw some Hawaii dates on his website a few days ago... also alot in Japan.

-Jeff

Top Bottom