50,000 readers

Pippin

Reaction score
This weekend Ukulele Player Magazine reached 50,000 distinct IP addresses of readers and downloaders of the magazine.

I'd like to thank everyone for reading and Ukulele Underground, too. If not for the forums, we would not have reached that number as quickly as we did.

No, thank YOU Pippin for making this informative and entertaining publication available to us, we REALLY do appreciate your hard work and creativity, Mahalo a nui loa sir. :shaka:

No, thank YOU Pippin for making this informative and entertaining publication available to us, we REALLY do appreciate your hard work and creativity, Mahalo a nui loa sir. :shaka:

Well said. The words right out of my mouth.

Cheers, Pippin! :cheers:

Keep it up! It's easy to love cause it's in such a friendly and easy to read style!

-Jeff

Congrats! It's really fun to have a magazine just about ukulele stuff.

That's really impressive...congratulations!

I've downloaded all five issues thus far....but are there any plans for a print version? I'd love to subscribe! Tough to stick my computer in my back pocket on the way out the door....:D

I've downloaded all five issues thus far....but are there any plans for a print version? I'd love to subscribe! Tough to stick my computer in my back pocket on the way out the door....:D

I have been asked that before. Sorry, I have no plans for a printed version due to the cost of distribution and the fact that I'd have to plan for print editions about two months in advance. As it is now, I can work on new information and make last-minute changes without any logistics issues. I cna also give the magazine away to readers this way and make the magazine affordable by selling advertising space.

I have been asked that before. Sorry, I have no plans for a printed version due to the cost of distribution and the fact that I'd have to plan for print editions about two months in advance. As it is now, I can work on new information and make last-minute changes without any logistics issues. I cna also give the magazine away to readers this way and make the magazine affordable by selling advertising space.

I like it just as is online, and print my own, still cheaper than any magazine off the rack and much more informative. ;)

Top Bottom