FS: Kiwaya KTS-4 Soprano ukulele with Oahu hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
Hi all-

I'm new to the forum but have been buying/selling on ebay for years and have 100% positive feedback (username markwinsal)

I'm selling my recently acquired Kiwaya KTS-4 with hard case. I really just got it a coupled weeks ago from a guy on reverb; his best estimate was that it is from the late 90's, early 2000's. It has no label on the front of the headstock, but the brand is burned in to the back. It's also got a low serial number (3 numbers).

It's everything soundwise/playability that i've read in other's reviews. The only reason I'm selling it is because I need a little more real estate on the fretboard to get into the high frets.

The instrument is in great shape; I see little to no visible play wear; the soundhole has a few hard-to-see dings on the bridge side. No structural issues, all seams intact, no fret wear or fingerboard wear. I put new D'addario nyltech strings on it last week and is has a great punchy, loud tone.

I'd like to keep it, but I have a super-soprano on the way to try and solve that real-estate problem I mentioned. PM me if interested.

$400 shipped to lower 48 US (selling only to lower 48 US at this time, please, thanks for understanding); if you're local and would like to pick it up, or just try it out before you decide, that would be fine too.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom