Aloha from Türkiye

mergen

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am Sukru from Kocaeli Türkiye.

Me and my boy just started playing ukulele, approx. 5 months ago.

We have a Mahalo soprano smile, a Kala exotic tenor and a Leho electric thin body tenor.

I love the relaxing effect of this little instrument and planning to play as much as I can for a long time.

Thanks for your patience.

Bye.

Welcome Mergen and your boy,

This is a active list and I hope you enjoy it and find it as helpful as I have! I traveled to Turkey a few years ago and it was truly the best trip of my life. Wonderful hospitality and friendly faces everywhere, of course!
I visited Istanbul for a week, crossed the Bosphurus for lunch...smile, and then took a island trekking 7 day gulet cruise along the Turquoise coast. Fethiye and Marmaris, Dalaman, Patara and many other places were visited on the trip...etc. My favorite was hiking along the remnants of old roman roads in the country.It makes me smile to think of it.
I have dear friends from Istanbul and Ankara, just saw them in California a few weeks ago.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you and your son continue to get much pleasure from playing your ukuleles.

Welcome to the forum and the ukulele community!

Do you have a favorite music style you like to play on the ukulele? :)

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us. Father-son time with a uke is great.l I also enjoy playing my darbuka once in a while.

Last edited:
Thanks to all each of you for that very warm welcome.

It is indeed very special moments for me playing together with my son.

As we are very newbee, we are trying to play every tabs we find, mostly simple local songs. But it is very interesting that my boys loved playing a simple blues solo in different tones so much.

Sharphsin; come back again 1 time is not enough :)

Top Bottom