The Ballad of the Unicorn Frappuccino®

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the scoop:

I'm a barista; I wrote the chorus, 1st, and 2nd verses in about 15 minutes The rest took a little longer. (Music by the late, great Shel Silverstein)

And no, I do not have to ever make another Unicorn Frappuccino®.

That's great, Kurt. If it was me, I would have probably had a line about peeing rainbows after drinking one. :eek:

That's great, Kurt. If it was me, I would have probably had a line about peeing rainbows after drinking one. :eek:

Yeah, but I don't think I said anything negative about the drink... The only real negative thing was, we were sent such a small amount of the ingredients to make the drinks.

We have over 85,000 possible drink combinations - this was just another one in the long line. It was actually a piece of cake to make, after the first couple of them, we just had to be sure that the stuff to build them was ready. If someone wants to give us money, I'll take it, and make what they want, if I can.

That being said, as a diabetic, there are only two chances that you will ever see me drinking any Frappuccino®: Slim, and None.

Yeah, after all the sarcastic Internet comments I'd seen about the drink, it was notable by comparison that you didn't say anything negative about it.

Top Bottom