Lunch Box Ukulele

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
lunchbox-a-lele.jpg

I found this photo.. but was unable to find a link to any site that sells these... They look kind of cool.. not sure how they sound.. but yeah..

d

I've got my eye on that deluxe Three Stooges lunchalele, myself. Unfortunately, I'm spending my money on that Mainland mahogany concert next month.

If only Deach saw fit to bestow upon me the gift of being deached... [/pipedream]

lunchbox-a-lele.jpg

I found this photo.. but was unable to find a link to any site that sells these... They look kind of cool.. not sure how they sound.. but yeah..

d

I think the sound quality really depends on whether your lunch is still inside while you're playing - and the type of strings of course.

thus far everything i see on this site is 2006.. i have yet to see anything dating form this year.. seems these things hit hard in 2006 and BLEW UP the blogs.. but does anyone have one? i have seen ukes made out of tin olive cans.. humm

I think the sound quality really depends on whether your lunch is still inside while you're playing - and the type of strings of course.

Put on some Aquilas, they make everything sound better, even an old rooster in the morning.
Old+Rooster.jpg

Oh goodness, I was thinking of trying to make an Altoids ukulele, but now..... choices, choices...

Here are a couple of pictures of the Godiva Chocolate Tin Uke I made my son last Christmas. The acoustic sound is a bit tinny, but with the piezo pickup you can get a decent sound out of it.
img_0244.jpgIMG_0242.jpg
--G

Looks like something that one of the "cigar box" uke guys started.

Top Bottom