Cigarette burns

pakiboy949

Reaction score
damnit.. I was traaaaashed last night and tested my buddy to see if he would really put a cigarette out on me. I now have a cigarette burn on my right hand.. (I'm right handed by the way) there's a big ass bubble on it too... Anybody know any remedies for cigarette burns?

Ouch! You probably just have to let it heal. Aloe helps some.

OOOOOh. That sucks. I'm pretty sure they sell burn cream to help. But Aloe is good if you don't want to spend money on burn cream.

remedy? hahaha stop getting trashed with people that are just as dumb as you are when they are trashed too. hahaha. trust me. i know this. two stupid drunks is NOT better than one. hahaha.

other than that... stay away from old wive's tales. no vaseline. no stick of butter. and dont pop that blister unless it is absolutely necessary. if you do, you better keep it clean or else it may get infected. if the puss inside is clear or white, youre still in good condition. if it turns greenish or yellowish... it may be getting infected. i would see a doctor if it got to that point.

if the incident happened over 72 hours ago, then the worst is done. if its been less than 24 hours ago, hold some ice to it. 2nd and 3rd degree burns can continue to "cook" for up to 72 hours. putting ice on it or running under cold water can assist in keeping it from getting worse. ive actually seen first degree burns (sunburn) become second degree burns (blistering, broken skin) overnight because the individual didnt think that the sunburn was that bad.

disclaimer: i am NOT a doctor. and as such, i am not legally allowed to give you medical advice. but i was a hospital corpsman in the USNavy. and these are basically the same precautions we would give for a second degree burn.

remedy? hahaha stop getting trashed with people that are just as dumb as you are when they are trashed too. hahaha. trust me. i know this. two stupid drunks is NOT better than one. hahaha.

I'll be sure to remember that life lesson. :)

Scars for life!!!
Scrub it kook!!!

Shameless Northshore plug..lol

Sorry if I find it funny. Brings back memories of all the dumb s** I've done myself. Take it easy man, you got many years of getting trashed to look forward to. At least you have a great conversation starter when you go out.

Reminds me of a joke my friends and I modified to fit our stupidity.

What did the Guamanian say before he died?

"Hold my beer....Watch this!!!"

hahaha i'm gonna use that guamanian joke.

buuuuuut, this scar is gonna make for a hell of a story to people :D Imagine drinking a 40 oz of Old English malt liquor, 4 shots of jose cuervo and 2 tall cans of something called "Joose" which is 9.9% alcohol. Everybody has to get trashed every now and then, it just happens :D

On the bright side, the pus was clear the whole time, the blister is popped, and it seems like it's healing already.

haha i had 2: one made by stupid people smoking cigarettes on the dance floor in clubs, i hate them, one made by a drunk friend who couldnt control his motions anymore. Just let them heal naturally. Will take more time than normal wounds but I can't see the ones I had anymore.

I know this may sound weird but I heard toothpaste can double as burn cream. I tworked for me when I had a bad burn. Not sure how that''ll work on a cigarette burn.

I have used toothpaste before for myself too. But I put it on right after I got the burn, and I assumed it was just to help ease the pain immediately after the burn. But maybe it can be used as burn cream too.

lol this is my second burn, but i don't want it to scar considering i'm searching for an internship at the moment and it's on my main hand.

lol I was totally joking :p I forgot to put:

/irony

at the end of my post.

Nukedoc says it best. Hope it heals soon bud.

I didn't read all the posts before me so not sure if this was recommended. But vitamin E oil is really good in preventing scarring. Dab some on your burn once it starts to dry up a bit. Do it like once a day or so.

Top Bottom