New sopranino video

Great video! Love the humorous touch, it looks like your video skills are growing ;) They really make the whole performance glow, and that Ohana keeps surprising. What a sound!

Thanks, all!

...is there any reason why you are standing in the doorway.

Yes.

• It's not the same background as a lot of my videos.
  • I'm standing instead of sitting.
  • My cap and tie match the picture on the wall behind me, though the reflection from the hall light sort of killed that bit.
Basically, I'm looking to make my vids be a bit more visually interesting and that's a first step.

I can only hope my sopranino to sound that good someday......

GO HH, I really enjoyed it. Glad that Sopranino is getting lots of use.

Thanks, Matt! I have also been using it while busking. Amazing volume from the little tyke. I only play three or four songs on it right now. Gotta figure out some more.

I can only hope my sopranino to sound that good someday......

Try cranking it up to F tuning. :) It also helps that Thadd wrote a really cool progression for that song. Not terribly difficult to play but with very nice descending movement in it.

Just saw this. HH, you are the reason I got a sopranino. I think your song was awesome! Funny.... yes! Well played.... yes! People like you inspire me to keep at my playing and learning.

I've only had my Sopranino for a short time, and I've been playing it more as the strings set in and it starts to open up. I've tuned mine up 1 whole step.

Excellent song!!! Sausage... hahaa...
Cheers,
Skottoman

Awesome job HH, makes me want to bust out my Tangi Gecko which I think I will. ;)

Thanks folks!

I've learned a couple new ones lately on the 'nino, but they're definitely in the adult category. Can't wait 'til the next time I get a gig with a burlesque troupe. :)

Top Bottom