FS: New Soprano Koa Uke by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
This is a new soprano size uke made of 40 year old colorful Koa for the body. The neck is Mango wood with a graphite truss rod. Although the mango does have worm holes, there are no worms, very unique looking wood. There are 12 frets to the body, 15 total. Brazilian rosewood fingerboard and bridge ( so I won't be able to ship out of the USA). Two maple wood rings for the rosette. White plastic fret dots with white side dots. 1 3/8" nut width. Bone nut and saddle. Grover brand chrome friction tuners with plastic cream-colored knobs. Worth BM brand strings. The playing scale is 13 3/4". High gloss nitro-lacquer finish hand rubbed to a satin smooth touch and look. Low easy playing action and a very full rich mellow Koa sound with excellent volume. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $25 shipping in the USA lower 48 states.Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$500

Attachments

• 2017-5-4 Koa Soprano-a.jpg
    2017-5-4 Koa Soprano-a.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 2017-5-4 Koa Soprano-b.jpg
    2017-5-4 Koa Soprano-b.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 2017-5-4 Koa Soprano-c.jpg
    2017-5-4 Koa Soprano-c.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 129
Just saw this too late! Congrats to the buyer! Please let me know if you have any more of these in the pipeline Duane. Thanks!

Yes, I do plan on making a few more of these Koa sopranos. If you email me through my web site I could contact you when one becomes available. Thanks.

Just saw this too late! Congrats to the buyer! Please let me know if you have any more of these in the pipeline Duane. Thanks!

Top Bottom