FS: Laughlin 2K Soprano Ukulele w/ Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SOLD: Laughlin 2K Soprano Ukulele w/ Hardshell Case

This listing is for a used Laughlin 2K soprano ukulele. This model is pretty rare, and in my opinion, the tone and playability are even rarer as I can honestly say this is the best soprano I've ever played. It has a huge voice with plenty of bark when strummed, but can also sound super sweet and warm when finger-picked. The fit and finish is amazing, and includes nice appointments like full body binding in ivoroid, incredible custom reproduction tuners with ivoroid knobs, and b/w/b/w/b inlayed rosette. My photos don't do it justice as the koa has really nice flame and the finish is gloss, and IMO far superior to the matte finish on today's reproductions made by Martin. It's in excellent condition, with the only issue being a small indentation on the top point of the headstock, which is captured in the photos. Comes with shaped hard shell case and humidifier.

As mentioned in a separate listing, I'm selling a couple instruments now in order to offset some of the cost of a new mandolin. I'm asking SOLD, which includes fast shipping (US) and full value insurance + PayPal fees. I don't think that I'm alone in thinking that Tim Laughlin builds better ukes than Martin ever has. If you're a fan of vintage Martins and have never played a Laughlin, you will be blown away at the quality and tone of this instrument. Thanks for looking and please get in touch with any questions.

-Steve

IMG_7039.jpgIMG_7042.jpgIMG_7045.jpgIMG_7044.jpgIMG_7051.jpg

Last edited:
It was much easier to hold off temptation when it was out of sight... looking at it again... :drool: I sent you an email!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom