Help with Chords

jhrohrig

Reaction score
I believe it's a D minor. So the same as an F chord, but also hold down the 3rd string (from the bottom) of the 2nd fret.

Actually the first chord is an A minor. It goes A minor, D minor, G, C

Thanks, but a different key I think

I think the first one is a higher key than the video I was speaking of? It is outside my comfortable singing range and the other version is better. Thanks for the link though!

I will play with the A minor, D minor, G, C progression tonight after work, any ideas on the chorus?

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's literally A minor, D minor, G, C through the whole song except the one part that I think is the bridge (not sure the right name) that is played once but it goes F (but I think she messed up and meant to do G instead) so G, C, G, C, F, C, G (the last G played twice as long as the others) then right back to A minor, D minor, G, C.

Yep, just played it myself, that's how it goes 100%.

Last edited:
I think the first one is a higher key than the video I was speaking of? It is outside my comfortable singing range and the other version is better. Thanks for the link though!

I will play with the A minor, D minor, G, C progression tonight after work, any ideas on the chorus?

Thanks!

No worries. Go with the one that is comfortable for your voice. Just played it through according to Kyle's instructions, and they are right on the money.

Thanks!

It's literally A minor, D minor, G, C through the whole song except the one part that I think is the bridge (not sure the right name) that is played once but it goes F (but I think she messed up and meant to do G instead) so G, C, G, C, F, C, G (the last G played twice as long as the others) then right back to A minor, D minor, G, C.

Yep, just played it myself, that's how it goes 100%.

You rock, I am very new and am not able to figure it out yet on my own... I only have had my uke since Christmastime and I'm a teacher so not a lot of hours to mess around with it. I plan on more focus in summer! Only like, six more weeks away. Six long weeks!

Not a problem. I had a ton of help from these forums when I was new, so why not pass it on. Good luck on the song.

Nice, I like this song. Anyone know the strum pattern too? I am no good at figuring this out on my own. Thanks!

D (hit) UD (hit) UU (hit) UD (hit) U restart. However sometimes she does D (hit) UD (hit) UU (hit) UDU (hit) U restart.

Last edited:
Nice, I like this song. Anyone know the strum pattern too? I am no good at figuring this out on my own. Thanks!

Nibby, UkerDanno streamed this song. Download the song, it has an interesting strumming pattern, not easy, but interesting. Enjoy

Top Bottom