FS: Mya Moe Classic Cascade Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulrick

Reaction score
I just picked this up from another user on here and unfortunately, it is not going to have a place in my arsenal. This Mya Moe is something special. You may have even seen it around here once or twice.

Possible one of the most beautiful ukes I've had the pleasure of owning. Even if you're not interested in buying, check out the pics below. I had a blast photographing it because the wood grain almost seems to come alive and move as you move the uke around! They pulled out all the stops and upgrades when designing this one. And it's green! (earth-wise, not color)

http://imgur.com/a/p24s0

In case you'd like to stay on this page, here are the details.

• #796.
  • Classic Cascade Series Concert
  • Figured Sycamore Top, Back & Sides
  • Maple Binding
  • Maple Rosette
  • Hand Rubbed Oil Finish
  • Radiused Maple fretboard with Maple binding & Leaf Inlay markers
  • Port Orford Cedar neck
  • Peghed brand geared tuners
  • Custom Signature Headplate
  • K&K Twin Spot pickup
  • Original Mya Moe Hardshell Case

Because it's a catch n' release, I'd like $1150 shipped. Of course, I am always open to interesting trades but prefer to sell.

I'm more of a fly on the wall here but have bought/sold many times and can give UU member references & links to ebay/reverb as well if you'd like.

DSC01946.jpgDSC01947.jpgDSC01958.jpgDSC01964.jpgDSC01965.jpg

I love the woodgrain on this ukulele and especially the subtle design of the headstock.... I find the standard checkerboard dark/light color design unappealing to the eye. Unfortunately I'm not in the market for any ukuleles right now. Good luck with the sale!

This one is mine.

Thanks Lakesideglenn. This one would be right up your alley!

I love the woodgrain on this ukulele and especially the subtle design of the headstock.... I find the standard checkerboard dark/light color design unappealing to the eye. Unfortunately I'm not in the market for any ukuleles right now. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom