Beware TomTop Technologies and it's Affiliates

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Purchased a cute little uke on a whim from one of their ebay sites (AntiqueChina2009) or something like that. Good reputation if nothing goes wrong. I received a damaged uke and after 5 weeks of the amazing B.S., I never received any satisfaction from the company. Excuses, denial, lies, delaying tactics, refusal to honor guarantee, etc. etc. etc.

I strongly suggest you have nothing to do with this company.

Purchased a cute little uke on a whim from one of their ebay sites (AntiqueChina2009) or something like that. Good reputation if nothing goes wrong. I received a damaged uke and after 5 weeks of the amazing B.S., I never received any satisfaction from the company. Excuses, denial, lies, delaying tactics, refusal to honor guarantee, etc. etc. etc.

I strongly suggest you have nothing to do with this company.

Thanks for the heads up, though over 800 negative feedback :eek: would have been enough for me to walk away from their listing.

Did you open a dispute? You might still be able to recover your money.

I ended up getting my return shipping refund from PayPal. I didn't do enough homework.....found all the negative stuff with a google search. Oh well, what's $12....I've saved thousands on ebay.

Last edited:
Objection resolved

Last edited:
No sweat Phil, regular UU people know that is not your usual conduct. Most of us blow our stacks once in a while. It is actually a cleansing process! And thanx for the warning.

Top Bottom