Abrasive Roll

Timbuck

Reaction score
I managed to find a 50 metre roll of 80 mm wide cloth backed 80 grit abrasive for the drum sander at a good price...I worked out that I can get 33 individual wraps from that one roll..enough to last me out I think :rolleyes::eek:ld:

Last edited:
This abrasive roll is 80mm wide ..slightly wider than the 3" usualy supplied for the 10-20...but if you cut it to these dimensions (cloth side up facing you, grit side down ) you should get a good fit.

I..enough to last me out I think

Last you out until what? Oh that... I know the feeling. Still I hope there is more sandpaper in your life. Maybe when a guy quits buying sandpaper you might as well write him off. "Yup. Did you hear? Ken quit buying sandpaper... Well the end can't be that far off.". Personally I am requesting that I be buried with a variety pack of sandpaper in varying grits from 80 to 320. Hey, you never know. Might come in handy. Best be prepared.

Last you out until what? Oh that... I know the feeling. Still I hope there is more sandpaper in your life. Maybe when a guy quits buying sandpaper you might as well write him off. "Yup. Did you hear? Ken quit buying sandpaper... Well the end can't be that far off.". Personally I am requesting that I be buried with a variety pack of sandpaper in varying grits from 80 to 320. Hey, you never know. Might come in handy. Best be prepared.
I think the quote you're looking for is "Dust to Dust" phrase from the funeral service in the Book of Common Prayer;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom