Martin C1K

Status
Not open for further replies.

uku0729

Reaction score
Bought about a year ago from Musician's Friend, this uke is in excellent condition. There are no dings or scratches. It has great tone and sustain but I much prefer tenors. Includes Martin gig bag.

$360 plus your choice of shipping. You have 30 days from receipt to return it for any reason.

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 64
Aloha, I noticed the two turtle inlays on the fretboard. This feature or option is not standard on Martin's stock C1k's. However, it is very cool and a distinctive addition to the uke. By the way, you're priced at $360 for this to go quickly. I have one and have owned two. These ukes are consistently GREAT ukes!

The C1k is fantastic! I love mine so much!

May I ask how did you get those sea turtles? Are they stickers?

Good luck with the sale :)

Aloha, I noticed the two turtle inlays on the fretboard. This feature or option is not standard on Martin's stock C1k's. However, it is very cool and a distinctive addition to the uke.

I would guess (and OP please correct me if I am wrong) that they are stickers. My first uke did not have any fret markers (front or side) and I ordered some turtle stickers for the fretboard from Jockomo online (https://www.inlaystickers.com/). They worked really well and gave it a "custom" look.

As for the C1K, that is an excellent uke! I have played a few that sounded amazing! Add the extra character of this koa and you have a complete package! If I wasn't full of concerts at the moment I would have a hard time resisting... Good Luck with the Sale.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a great uke and it's got great tone. I just don't play it, especially since I just got a Kamaka HF-3!

Thanks, those are stickers, so they come peel right off if desired. On other ukes, they seem to last a long time. I got them originally on Ebay and now you can get them on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom