Who Loves You (Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons)

Thanks, Brenda! It's fun and challenging to make these "production" type videos.

The uke I'm playing was made by Beau Hannam. I call it my monarch butterfly tenor. The back and sides are Tasmanian blackwood and the top is redwood.

Thanks, Brenda! It's fun and challenging to make these "production" type videos.

The uke I'm playing was made by Beau Hannam. I call it my monarch butterfly tenor. The back and sides are Tasmanian blackwood and the top is redwood.

Do you mind sharing pictures of that beautiful uke?

Here are some photos that Beau had uploaded on another thread about the uke:attachment.jpgattachment-1.jpgattachment-2.jpgattachment-3.jpg

It's very much your style. This is stunning! Did you choose the design?
Great uke to match the nice vocal ! A perfect Mother's Day song !

Thanks, Brenda! Yes, I aaked Beau if he could do a monarch butterfly inlay on the headstock and he accepted the challenge. He came up with the idea of the flower and the use of zebrawood on the headstock to create an airy background for the butterfly. I strongly recommend Beau if you want a custom uke, but his wait list must be a mile long by now. He was great to work with.

What a GREAT video! So creative and fun!

Perfect song for the ukulele, and perfect execution.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Brenda! Yes, I aaked Beau if he could do a monarch butterfly inlay on the headstock and he accepted the challenge. He came up with the idea of the flower and the use of zebrawood on the headstock to create an airy background for the butterfly. I strongly recommend Beau if you want a custom uke, but his wait list must be a mile long by now. He was great to work with.

I have three custom built ukes. Our dollars are too low at the moment but definitely will keep that in mind! It is quite unique!

Thanks, OhioBelle! Thanks, Ukecaster! Much appreciated! :)

Top Bottom