WTT KPK acacia longneck soprano pineapple for Ibanez curly maple concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have an outrageously fancy acacia kpk (no binding), not very old, looks like new. Was my practice uke for a while. Just been wanting that curly maple Ibanez with the black binding - you know, an itch I have to scratch. PM me if interested. Comes with a padded gig bag.

Attachments

• DSC00141.jpg
    DSC00141.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC00142.jpg
    DSC00142.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00143.jpg
    DSC00143.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00144.jpg
    DSC00144.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I don't know if you saw my PSA on the KPK sticky thread, but if this had come a day earlier I probably could have sent a buyer to you off my YouTube channel. Still enjoying mine. Good luck with the sale!

I don't know if you saw my PSA on the KPK sticky thread, but if this had come a day earlier I probably could have sent a buyer to you off my YouTube channel. Still enjoying mine. Good luck with the sale!

I think that was me, Jim! :p. I'm actually waiting for "Tina" to send me a PayPal invoice, but haven't received it yet. I first tried to buy a pineapple, but they're sold out until late June, but offered me another Super Soprano of choice for the same $175.00. So I went for the Deluxe Soprano Long neck (see sig)...

Come to think of it's been a few days and they haven't made good on their offer of the upgrade yet with a new PayPal invoice... I wish I had a curly Maple Ibanez to trade with Phil, that KPK Pineapple is quite appealing!

Not looking like a trade is on the horizon. Not sure I can sell mine at a loss and pay full price for the new one. A common problem for the exceedingly frugal.

Not looking like a trade is on the horizon. Not sure I can sell mine at a loss and pay full price for the new one. A common problem for the exceedingly frugal.

I've been in the same situation. Mostly finding a trade deal is all the timing. Sadly for me, history repeats itself as UAS takes me over (but I am trying to be better focused on what I foresee keeping vs just having a short-lived time lusting over).

My solution for the last round of selling was to bundle three low-priced Ukes together for a trade at my local Uke dealer. Not only was it easier to bring all three Ukes in at once and get one trade price collectively for a better uke (in that case a Martin 1 series), it had saved me the time and effort to sell and ship each one individually. Yes, the amount was lower than what I many have sold them for individually, but I was happy to "pay" for the convenience and expediency of the transaction.

If not for the my first KPK order already being completed, I would have certainly looked to buy your KPK pineapple. Maybe somebody here is looking to acquire a KPK pineapple for their "bang for the buck" that so many owners have expressed. After all, KPK told me directly during my purchase process that they are sold out of their pineapple Ukes until at least mid to late June... Maybe try selling vs. trading? Someone out here may not want to wait a month or longer and it seems easier to sell than trade, but yes, I got your point on a trade being the optimal situation...

Just for fun, while not what you're seeking and not all listed on my sig line, I have a pair of Kala Ukadelics (A Checker and a Tiki) and a Dolphin if you want to trade your pineapple for those? :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks for the insights, may have to do that. I would have felt much less guilty about acquiring a new one with a trade, LOL

You'll get a deal together somehow... Just a matter of time. Someone needs that nice KPK Pineapple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom