Favorite punk song?

Jim Hanks

Reaction score
Following up on this thread what's your favorite ukulele adaptation of a punk song?

Following up on this thread what's your favorite ukulele adaptation of a punk song?

Well lets see now..........Neil Young was called the Grandfather of Grunge......which is close to punk. So I vote for Old Man, Harvest Moon and Needle and the Damage Done. Sorry Jim, I know it wasnt what you had in mind but you asked, twice.

I've been working on some punk stuff - Teenage Kicks, I Fought The Law (The Clash version obviously), and No More Heroes.

I vote for Old Man, Harvest Moon and Needle and the Damage Done. Sorry Jim, I know it wasnt what you had in mind but you asked, twice.
The other thread wasn't mine so I've only asked once. :p Yeah, those don't count :rulez: :p But maybe Rockin in the Free World. :rock:

The songs you mention aren't punk. They're quite sanitized.

I'm not a fan of punk.

God save the Queen, she ain't no human bein'.

Last edited:
The Ramones: "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend", "Blitzkrieg Bop" and "Pinhead".

Blitzkrieg Bop done on the uke by Gus and Finn.

Not really punk, more alternative, but I've done an instrumental version of Losing My Religion. Don't know of that counts for anything.

John

Another Girl Another Planet

Oh yeah, I've been noodling around with Dancing Barefoot by Patti Smith too. Practicing palm muting on my bari :)

The buzzcocks have some great songs. Does anyone have an arrangement of "Ever fallen in love" tha includes the song's signature riff?

Top Bottom