Duane Heilman's Black Bear ULO Concert #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
******** SOLD ********

A Uke I had been looking for was finally found. I just purchased a Tenor Scale Flea which I have never seen come up and am very happy. It provides me that unique Flea sound and has the durability to do and go where I want.

It makes this one available and someone is going to be a very happy Uker. It is a cute, fun, twangy and lightweight instrument to play. For the price, you will get lots of enjoyment out of it. It was the first concert ULO made by Duane Heilman of Black Bear Ukuleles and is his 6th ULO, (Ukulele Like Object), his affectionate term for these Ukes.

Instead of reinventing the wheel, I will just refer you to the original post. As you can see, I paid $220 shipped. It is in the same condition as received. It did not come with a case.

The price is $150 shipped CONUS, quite a savings. If you want a case, I have a gig bag that works just fine. It's a little big and old and beaten up, but it'll do the job. I'll throw it in with the Uke.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...ULO-uke-by-D-Heilman&highlight=ukulele+object

I pack well, ship fast, and have lots of references.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
As the proud owner of ULO #7, also a concert size, I will add that these are 100% delightful. Easy to play, easy to hold, and the perfect loud instrument for your summer parties. I think the warmth of the cedar top strikes a great balance with the brightness of the shallow body.

You can't go wrong if you're looking for a fun take-anywhere instrument! A great value for something unique, one-of-a-kind, and hand-made.

Hey Lenny

I will take it. PM sent.

As the proud owner of ULO #7, also a concert size, I will add that these are 100% delightful. Easy to play, easy to hold, and the perfect loud instrument for your summer parties. I think the warmth of the cedar top strikes a great balance with the brightness of the shallow body.

You can't go wrong if you're looking for a fun take-anywhere instrument! A great value for something unique, one-of-a-kind, and hand-made.

Thanks Angela.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom