Uluru Ukulele

zcregle1

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this company? They offer custom spec uke's at very reasonable prices and am thinking of getting one but I can't find many reviews on the company.

/yawn

That is so ... how do you say that ... "stuck in the past" ?

Uluru build their Ukes in Vietnam which is a reason why they are reasonably priced compared to other companies.

I've never heared something bad about them from people who play them. There is Andreas David who has them for sale in his online store over here in Germany and he would not offer them for sale if he would not be convinced of those Ukes.

I think the only problem with them is that the re-sale value is very/extremely low

Nice sound but very soft dentable wood. I dented mine changing the strings. All my ukuleles past and present were/are mint. I let it go.

Nice sound but very soft dentable wood. I dented mine changing the strings. All my ukuleles past and present were/are mint. I let it go.

Doesn't that depend on the wood and not the maker?

Doesn't that depend on the wood and not the maker?

Must do because I found mine to be more resilient than other instruments - I'm clumsy as anything but nothing I did dented the Uluru. I have a cedar top uke, however, that's really beginning to show how clumsy I am!

Top Bottom