The newest issue of Ukulele Player Magazine is LIVE

Pippin

Reaction score
You can download your copy FREE from this URL:

http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

This issue features a review of the Oscar Schmidt re-issued Lyon & Healy bell ukulele and the OHANA SK-39 (Martin #3 copy).

The feature artist is ever-talented Spats White.

BTW... the Ohana uke is a prototype. I don't know when the model will be in stores, but, it has to be very soon. The instrument is a beauty and ready to go.

Mickey Maguire
Ukulele Player

Thanks, Mickey. Your labor of love for the mighty 'ukulele shows in the consistent high quality of your 'ukulele eZine. I could not possibly count the number of times I've read and shared your articles, reviews and interviews. I've also done business with some of your sponsors over the years that I would have never been exposed to without your master craft. Once again, THANKS, MICKEY! Ric

Yes, thank you so much for this great publication. I just bought 2 of your t-shirts and 1 sweat shirt. I really liked that half ukulele design, very eye catching. You can never have too much "ukulele inspired " clothing

Pippin and ricdoug,

Have you two been off the radar for a while or have I just missed your posts?

Thanks Ric and sorry about the delayed response. Things have been very crazy around home lately. I've been terribly busy, but, the next issue is in the planning stages.

Thanks Dave. I am glad you like the publication. I'll be working on the next issue, soon. The logo design was made with a photograph of a vintage Martin ukulele that I extracted with a tablet and stylus... then, I actually created a truetype font of the calligraphy that I penned myself. I cut the ukulele in half to make it totally unique. With that and the original font together the logo is a one-of-a-kind.

Thanks for buying from our Zazzle store.

Mickey

Doug, I've been extremely busy. My brother and father have both been in the hospital in recent weeks and I have had a ton of work to do. Both, father and brother are well at this point, but both were in serious condition.

I used to pop in and out of the forums all the time. I'll have to start checking in more often.

Ric comes and goes... and lurks, too. But you can bet he's out there gigging and playing ukulele.

Top Bottom